Re: Travel to England

To: GMARQUIS@csuchico.edu, morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Travel to England
From: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:03:00 PDT

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Marquis, Gary" <GMARQUIS@csuchico.edu>
To: "'morgan list'" <morgans@autox.team.net>,        "'Pre War Cars'"
<british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net>,        "'Brit Cars'"
<british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Travel to England
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:52:23 -0700

    All...
    My wife and I are contemplating a trip to Merry Olde in
   September and would like to take in the Beaulieu autojumble
   and then Goodwood. Can anyone suggest a town to stay in?
    We would like a place with charm and a good B&B that is
   somewhat central to these events. We will have a car so can
   commute.
       GARY MARQUIS / FAT BASSET GARAGE
       Chico California USA
*******
Ah, home territory! Try the town of Lyndhurst in Hampshire, it's a hop, skip
and a jump from Goodwood (venue of MOG 80)and Beauleiu is not too far away
either. It is loaded with Charm and nice B & B's plus some crackerjack
hotels. Have a pint of Friary Meiux for me! Enjoy!
Keep on moggin',
Kit Hildreth
R8272 soon to be legal in US Plus 8 RHD!