RE: Moss front seal

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss front seal
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 05:37:22 -0700
Jerry,
Well a small typo can really change the meaning of a sentence. I meant to
type that it is now leak free.

The two points I wanted to make in the note were to use the neoprene seal
and to be very careful when installing either seal since the ridge on the
input shaft can flip the seal lips to the wrong direction.

Thanks for pointing out the typo!
Regards,
Phil