Front fenders and supercharging

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net (E-mail)" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front fenders and supercharging
From: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:48:41 -0400
Hi Listers,

Im still here - work on the 56 has slowed due to other "things" i need to do
- but work does continue. I might not make June to finish (I know - what
year!) but i am looking for a couple of things right now and some advice.
1- I need the front portion of the front fenders from below the headlight
angled back about half way through the wheel well. I dont need the headlight
assembly - just the front ower portion below it. It seems my fenders have
been extended to fit a different front end. If any one has a couple of
throwaways laying around from an upgrade and would like to cut off the
fronts -- or if your close enough to drive to - Id appreciate the metla
work. If i need to pickup the full fender I will be happy to return the
headlight tub and whatever else you need. please email or call me and let me
know.
2- I am looking for info on recamming the TR3 engine I am currently
rebuilding. I plan on changing the pistons to tr4 size (89mm i think)
possibly milling the head slightly, and adding a dual weber (45's) to the
set up. THe sleeves are getting bored shortly and once we get the head,
block and etc back we will be rebuilding. So i need to know what cam to put
in to take advantage of the new set up. any other comments or suggestions
will be welcomed.
3- recently there was a supercharger on ebay for sale that did not meet the
reserve (greg was it yours?) Im wondering if anyone has info on that or if
there are any others around that would work with my +4 (TR) engine setup.
Original equipment is not a necessity but I do want a basically nolt on
solution. Preferring not to have a wet supercharger that blows oil thtough
the engine (we has discussed this before) Im not sure that the Judson does
not have that option. again comments and suggestions are welcome.

The website was updated not long ago and I will be updating it again in the
next few days. I am adding the tear down pics of the engine and some of the
chassis and etc. on its way to the sand blaster.

Thanks to all who have put the time in to help me on this project so far
(you all know who you are).

Oh and Bob, I have yet to send that tranny back - but its slated for this
week - (didnt fit in the box - gotta do construction or something. --SS

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer, Sales
Eastern DataComm, Inc.
Phone: 201-457-3311