Buying an 84 4/4.

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buying an 84 4/4.
From: "Joseph Lawrence" <clubjoe@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:35:15 -0400
Hello group from a new guy in sunny Florida. I'm in the process of checking
out a 1984 Morgan 4/4 that was brought to the states from South Africa. It's
right hand drive and appears very straight. What kind of things above the
usual should I watch out for when checking out a Morgan?  There isn't any
paper work with the car so I won't have an owners manual but the chassis
number  is C6785. Does this seem to match the year and model? I appreciate
the help.