Re: Fresh Air

To: "Scott Morrison" <scott@wampc.com>,
Subject: Re: Fresh Air
From: "David Bondon" <david.bondon@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:28:20 -0400
Scott,

When I first got my +4 (1965) we lived in Norfolk, VA (very hot and humid).
I made scoops that fit in the floor board jack access holes. I made them so
they could be turned around and faced backward also. It worked pretty well
but the best thing that could be said was that the air moved, not that it
was cooler. You had to keep an eye on the weather too as they functioned
equally well as water scoops!

SuperDave