TR engines

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR engines
From: "George Dow" <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:21:39 +0100
Hi Guys
            I have had a few off line inquiries re: the alloy heads, If you
have interest in tuning bits for TR engines I have a few other addresses
available sourced from U.K. TR publications. I`m not up to date with what is
currently available, though have seen advertised all manner of bits from
steel billet cranks through to high performance alloy rocker pillar sets.
ME.....I prefer standard in a road car, or perhaps a well chosen cam change.
I choose reliability and flexibility, over power. Happy Mogging.

Cheers,   George.
Glasgow Scotland.