RE: Testimonial - Morgan Bedside Reader

To: MORGANS@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Testimonial - Morgan Bedside Reader
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:04:16 -0700
I too have read my MBR from cover to cover at least three times. My wife was
baffled by how much time I spent with the book, but then she is really not a
car nut like me. (I have trouble understanding how she reads all those
decorating books over and over).

Anyway I found it immeasurably helpful when I was redoing the rear end,
rebuilding the trani and upgrading the brakes to a modern dual system just
to name a few. I wouldn't trade my copy for anything! Glad to see it back in
print.

Phil Roettjer
67 Plus 4
67 MGB