Re: Fw: Dirt in the Petrol Tank

To: George Dow <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Fw: Dirt in the Petrol Tank
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:38:47 -0400
Brethren
With all the current problems with dirt in fuel tanks why not revert
back to an earlier solution.  The Light Car and Cycle Car reported in
1918 that a 1914 Sporting Morgan  and a 1915 Grand prix had both been
fitted with a gas bag.  You have to admit that natural gas surely would
be cheaper than gasoline.  Check the next issue of the GoMoG Newsletter
the Morganizer on the website www.gomog.com for a definitive explanation
on this solution.

Thanks

Toad