Missing seat

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Missing seat
From: David Nordrum <dnordrum@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 10:52:11 -0500
This is my first time submitting, I have been reading for quite a while.

I am returning to work on my Morgan after a long hiatus. I have a 1953 +4,
4 seater, flat rad. This is the first car I ever owned, and it has been off
the road for more years than I care to relate.  However it is partially
restored (heavy on the partially).

Some years ago while my car was disassembled, the left front seat was
stolen (can't imagine why). Does anyone have, or know where I might find
one (I've already asked "Morgan Spares"). Or are there any seats that would
fit and look appropriate where I could replace both of them, this would not
be my first choice but would be an option.

Also I have pealing cream colored gauges and was wondering if anyone had
any luck with the decals for them. I have heard it is extremely difficult
to do.

Just to let you know I do have "Bedside Reader" so I have a good base to
start from.

I guess that's it for now, looking forward to any wisdom, hints or leads.

Thanks in advance

David Nordrum
(somewhere in Minnesota)
dnordrum@yahoo.com