PICNIC INVITATION

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: PICNIC INVITATION
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 14:39:25 -0400
The combined clubs (Jaguar/Morgan/Bentley) will have their annual picnic at
Tinicum Park in Bucks County, PA (on Rt 32 along the Delaware River, across
from Frenchtown, NJ) next Sunday July 15th. The host club is the Jaguar Auto
Group. The fun starts at noon (rain or shine).  You do not have to be a
member of these clubs or actually drive one of the marques to attend.
Contribute a dish of something to the "pot luck" table and $5 per person to
the JAG to cover the fees. Everything else will be supplied by JAG. You
might want to bring a folding chair (or a couch). You can RSVP to me via
email or phone (if you're in one of the clubs that has my number in the
directory). Prospective new members are always welcome and their guests,
too. Hope we'll see some of you there.

///
///