Fwd: Re: MOG 2001 NTSC Video

To: <MSCCDG@yahoogroups.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Re: MOG 2001 NTSC Video
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:57:46 -0400
This is posted mainly for the benefit of interested parties in the US or
any other place where NTSC is the prevalent video format. I will forward
the pricing and mailing address separately. For those of you who did
manage to attend MOG 2001 and for those who did not and would like
to see what a big Morgan event is like, this should be irresistible.
Just contact Amanda directly. BTW, I have ordered two copies myself.

William G. Lamb, III
NAS 4.0 Litre Plus 8 (R11953)
MSCC # 9096

>From: RacerTV@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:30:19 EDT
>Subject: Re: MOG 2001 NTSC Video
>To: lambroving@worldnet.att.net
>
>William,
>that would be very kind, the more sales in NTSC we get then, obviously, the
>more advantageous the terms for transferring to NTSC and the more chance my
>cameramen stand of getting paid!  Please don't go to any trouble on our
>behalf, but if you get the chance to let anyone you think might be interested
>about it, the tape shows the build up to the event on the Friday and the
>first get together in the evening, under torrential rain of course! We then
>followed the cavalcade of hundreds of Morgans through the beautiful Cotswold
>countryside and into Regency Cheltenham. After that we see folks letting
>their favourite toys off the leash when they tackle the legendary hillclimb
>at Prescott - made famous as the place where a young Stirling Moss learned to
>race. After that we head into the Malverns to visit the Morgan factory and
>our two intrepid motoring journalists enjoy a blast through the hills in the
>new Aero 8. On Sunday we see all 1200 Morgans gathered together in one place,
>an amazing site. For the rest of the day it's all about meeting people and
>their cars, hearing why they drive them, we interview Charles Morgan himself
>and David Gibbon, organiser of the whole event. There are folk from all over
>the world, it's quite a site.
>
>And that's it. Looking at it written down there's quite a lot of it actually!
>  Hope that's of interest and I look forward to hearing from loads of
>Morganisti over there who would like to see our production! Many thanks for
>your interest and help.
>
>Amanda

///
///