Raymond

To: "Emog (E-mail)" <emog@lists.gomog.com>,
Subject: Raymond
From: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:54:40 -0400
For those who have asked and have expressed interest. Joe Sent me all of the
Raymond cartoons that he could find including his (i believe) last one of
August 2001. To date a large portion of them have been added to the Morgan
3/4 Group's web site. This site can be reached at www.morgan34.org
<http://www.morgan34.org>
I will be adding the remaining Raymond cartoons over the weekend up to and
including Joe's last one that I have.
I will work with the 3/4 Group to decide on what to do with this collection.
I am open for suggestion on this topic. I would suggest myself that a book
published with the complete collection might be in order with  the bulk of
the proceeds going to disaster relief or a suitable cause or causes.

Those who can help with this or have alternate ideas or suggestions can
contact me directly with them.

Thank you all worldwide for your dedication and support in these trying
times and lets not forget the support we all recieved from our Club Members,
Email Forums (Emog and Autox), Websites, and of course Joe Deluca and others
like him. To all of them I salute the on-going dedication that keeps us all
going. Lets hope that this continues to spill over to the tragedy that has
befallen us here in the US and all over the world.

God bless those we lost...........................

--Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (more or less)

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer, Sales.