Re: Front end

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front end
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:52:59 -0500
At 01:18 PM 3/10/2005 -0800, Steve Gilbert wrote:

>1.  Its been a l o n g  time since i've neen online...  Where is everybody
(Morgans on the web that is)?

Steve,

Hello, back at you.  Most of the fellows have gone to eMog, but many still
monitor this list also.  So you should get some replys.

>2.  My Morgan is going to need some front end work and I can't do it myself
>at this time.  Any suggestions on good mechanics in Northern CA??  I am in
>Auburn, CA (near Sacramento).

Can't help you much there.  The only place I know of is Isys if they're still
in business.

What is the serial # of you 4/4?

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

If you are reading it in English - Thank a soldier!!