More on rotors

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: More on rotors
From: Nelson & Linda Warner <lnwarner@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:46:10 -0400
I'm learning more about rotors from your replies and from Team.net
archives. The Spridget list has many references, some think the keyway
on the rotor is a bit too big. If it is hard to install or remove file
the keyway on the rotor, otherwise the rotor may crack. Linda at Morgan
Spares has changed suppliers, and  others have started using NAPA
rotors. I'll ordering one from Linda and one from NAPA. Once upon a
time rotors were something I changed only on a major tune up. Now it
seems like I'm changing them more often than my socks.

Nelson
The road goes on forever ...