Lobstermog 6

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Lobstermog 6
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:25:14 -0400
Nice Event at Lobstermog yesterday,

they had 30 Morgans of all sorts, modern roadsters, a trike and  a
beautiful early 60's plus 4 done by Frank Wnek's son, Chris.

a baby blue color.  Funny how they look great in the older colors,
metallic just does not do it for me on a morgan!

lots of Lobsters went bravely, and lots of conversation.  Met some from
before such as the Wilburns, and many I had not, about 1/3 to 1/2 were
new faces.

Left from us this way in Orono early in AM and returned the 2.5 hrs drive
back to the Bangor Maine area from Harpswell.  a bit tired but well worth
it!

Glad to see all of you on the list anytime up this way in  Maine.

Bob, Lori, Cameron, and Thom Bowie