morris

Re: Traveler parts source

To: BarrMark262@aol.com
Subject: Re: Traveler parts source
From: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:03:25 -0700
Hi Dennis,

Seats, front and back for travellers are scarce items.  You can smoke them out,
but they seem to come out reluctantly.  The front seat frames are the same as
all

the cars, the back seat and squab are unique to the traveller.  Frames are all
you need as you can get wonderful complete upholstery sets ready made for the
traveller and all the other models of very high quality.  No need to take it to
the local upholstery guy to have them custom made, unless that's what you want.

Wish I could help you out, but I don't have any.

Where're you located?

Best, Paul A