morris

Morris car appearances in films/movies

To: <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morris car appearances in films/movies
From: "Phil Plumbe" <plumby@aanet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:02:19 +1000
I've just found some old notes I seem to have made during 1982........

That appears to have been at a time when I was watching TV alone in the
middle of the night (due to some obscure marital dispute.......that marriage
is thankfully long over!)

The movie being broadcast, and which I then watched closely but have never
come-across since had a M1000 Convertible featured extensively......

It was titled "Take a Girl Like You", a 1970 comedy featuring Hayley Mills
and Sheila Hancock.

Phil Plumbe, Melbourne Australia
(1962 Morris 1000 local-build 4 door sedan, restored, in Old English Grey.