morris

Re: Our 1960 Morris Minor Woody Station Wagon

To: blkstewart@charter.net
Subject: Re: Our 1960 Morris Minor Woody Station Wagon
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:20:42 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/2005 4:16:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Bob  Stewart
writes:

Early last week I  rode down to Oregon City and met Jerry and his wife
(Carolyn, I think) to look at their Traveler.  The little car presented  very
well
and looked to be sound and complete.

Randy:  Greetings from Portland  Or.  I don't know if you remember us but you
sold us a green traveler  several years ago and had it shipped to Reno Nv.
We are thinking of  selling her and wanted to contact you what you think is a
fair market value  price for her.  Could you let us know when you have a
minute?  She has  been garaged and is in the same condition that you sold her
to us
in.
Thanks Jerry Phone  503.209.6582

Your  Morris Friend:
Randolph Williams
_Click here to see what left of my web  site_
(http://members.aol.com/dolphnx)

1 310 827  2727