morris

Fwd: Two Morris Cars and an MG Midget For Sale

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: Two Morris Cars and an MG Midget For Sale
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:11:41 EST
Hi Randolph.

A fellow student at Riverside Community College said he has a friend with
two 1959 Morris Minors and a 1965 MG Midget for sale.  I've attached some
photos of the cars.  One of the Morris Minors runs and the other does  not.
The MG
is also a non-runner.  There are also a number of parts  that go with the
cars.  The driver Minor is right hand drive.  The  non-driver Minor is left
hand
drive.  The Midget has wire wheels  and has a complete running gear. He says
bodies are rust-free (California  cars) except for surface rust.  I understand
the seller wants to sell all  as lot and is asking something like $2,000.
Here's a summary of the  parts that go with the cars.  I believe all but the
last
few items are  Morris Minor parts:

Randolph  Williams
1310 827 2727 fax 310 306 2626
Web Site: _http://members.aol.com/MorrisMinor1000_
(http://members.aol.com/MorrisMinor1000)
A fellow student at Riverside Community College said he has a friend with
two 1959 Morris Minors and a 1965 MG Midget for sale.  I've attached some
photos of the cars.  One of the Morris Minors runs and the other does  not.
The MG
is also a non-runner.  There are also a number of parts  that go with the
cars.  The driver Minor is right hand drive.  The  non-driver Minor is left
hand
drive.  The Midget has wire wheels  and has a complete running gear. He says
bodies are rust-free (California  cars) except for surface rust.  I understand
the seller wants to sell all  as lot and is asking something like $2,000.
Here's a summary of the parts  that go with the cars.  I believe all but the
last
few items are Morris  Minor parts:

New manual and electric fuel pumps
Front suspension rebuild kits
Front bushings
One front and one rear shock absorber
New copper brake line kit
Starter
Water pump
Distributor cap, rotor, points, and condenser
Extra cylinder head that checks okay
Used valves, rocker assy, etc for above
NOS tail light lenses
Hood and trunk logos and markings
Headlight trims
Steering wheel (crack-free)
Windshield rubber seal
Throttle cables
Door seals
Starter switches
Good used trafficators
Light bezels
Rubber light grommets
Brake drums
Disc brake calipers/rotors/conversion needing rebuild
Two sets dual carbs with manifolds
Extra rods, oil pan, nuts, bolts

The seller's name is Ed Silbermann, whose shop (Underbear Racing
Enterprises) is located at 43619 Palm, Hemet, CA.  His phone number is 951
927-7601

I have no financial interest in these cars and am only passing the
information I received along.  Perhaps you could pass this info along to  your
fellow
Morris enthusiasts.  Interested persons should contact the  seller for more
information.

Bill Wilkman

MorrisMidgetForSale.JPG]