newsletters

WTB 1500 motor

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB 1500 motor
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 16:10:18 EDT
Ok Fellow Editors...

I have a member of our club that is looking for a rebuildable 1500 Spit
motor ( complete ) or a short block.  Anyone listing any in your
classifieds?  You can either write to me via email and I'll pass it on or
call the person wanting it directly...Name Homer Overstreet..#
770-985-2555

Oh Yeah...I'm the same as hugh.mcaleer@hideout.com...just moved to Juno
as response is much faster.  ALSO,   for those sending me your
newsletters, I do appreciate it greatly and have enjoyed them all, and
tried to pick up some tips from them...But all good things must end and
after the November issue I'm giving it up...I JUST gotta spend more time
on the cars and away from the computer.

TIA

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition