newsletters

VTR 97 Eastern Regional

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR 97 Eastern Regional
From: "Joe Laurito" <TRGLORY@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 97 02:56:14 UT
This message is directed to editors who have attended the recent Triumph show
in Harrisburg PA.

As I discussed at the convention, I intend to make a special issue of the
Triumph News with near-exclusive coverage of the events. The theme of Dolly's
welcome in the Event Program was "make a memory" and that is what I would like
the August issue to be; a memory of the good times and good friends we made
during those four days. I want to have as many clubs as possible represented
in the articles published with the author's local affiliation displayed in the
byline.

Do some arm-twisting with your members that attended the show and try to
generate an article on at least one of the events. I have no problem if that
same article is published in your own newsletter. As always, a doc file
attached to e-mail is the preferred vehicle, but I will take any media
including the good old printed word. In order to make the circulation timely,
I would like to receive all material by July 15th. For pictures or disks, my
address is:

        Joe Laurito
        1171 Greentree Rd
        Harrisburg PA 17112

Thanks for your help, sorry to use up so much band width. If you have anything
coming my way, please message me and let me know what it is and who it's from.

Joe Laurito, Editor
CPTC Triumph News
TRglory@msn.com