newsletters

icons, graphics, images & c

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: icons, graphics, images & c
From: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 12:19:39 +0930
Hi all,
I am looking for some graphics, icons, etc. to brighten up my
newsletters. I would like a small graphic to go with each of the regular
columns:
President's report,
Minutes,
Technical/Workshop,
Editorial,
Calendar,
Club member profile,
Outing report, etc.

Does anyone have something suitable, or recommend a good resource for
such images?

I have tried a couple of generic web graphics servers with only limited
success.

Cheers,
Paul.
--
Paul Heuer                               paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au
Defence Science and Technology Organisation