newsletters

Availability of material - Triumph

To: "Newsletters" <newsletters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Availability of material - Triumph
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:40:38 +0100
Friends,

I write periodically for Triumph Over Triumph magazine and am Editor of
SIXappeal, the magazine of The Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register. I also
contribute on a semi-regular basis to the Triumph Club of San Diego and work
at the Heritage Motor Centre in England.
If any Triumph newsletter editor wishes to receive material from me for his
Club newsletter with a Triumph or UK classic car flavour, please E-mail me
off list. Happy to submit 'syndicated material' at zero cost.

John Macartney

Book 1: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
Book 2: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus
Triumph Over Triumph magazine: http://www.cyberware.co.uk/~chips11