newsletters

Southeastern Regional VTR mail lists

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, FOT@autox.team.net, Newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Southeastern Regional VTR mail lists
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:54:42 EDT
Attention Triumph club officers and newsletter editors:

The Triumph Club of North Florida (TCNF) will be hosting the Southeastern
Regional VTR convention this coming October 27 - 30 in Lake City, Florida.
We need the names and mailing addresses of as many Southeastern US Triumph
owners as possible to make sure everyone gets the word.

If any of you have mailing lists for your clubs that you could email, or even
snailmail, to me, we'd be very appreciative.  We can take almost any format
so please send it along, whatever it is.

Thanks...
Don Marshall
Triumph Club of North Florida
904-646-0446