newsletters

Re: Newsletters via e-mail

To: cobmeister@zianet.com, newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newsletters via e-mail
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:43:59 EDT
Hi,

I've attached the current newsletter PDF file.  It is not one of our best but
is an example of what yours would look like as a Adobe Acrobat PDF file.  You
can also see how we link to it on our web site by going to  <A
HREF="http://semahc.com/";>South East Michigan AHC  Home Page</A> .

I support the statements of others that making the newsletter available to
the members and visitors to our Web Site does not cause membership to drop.
Ours has slowly increased over the past few years.  While the newsletter
helps keep members interested in the club, it is not the main reason people
join the club.  The activities and personalities of the membership is the
reason the club exist.

Hope this helps
Ron Mitchell, Web Master SEMHAHC

///