newsletters

Re: Articles about 100 Yrs of Standard Motor Co?

To: "Blake Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>, <newsletters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Articles about 100 Yrs of Standard Motor Co?
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:44:30 -0400
Hello everyone,
I think, I better introduce myself: Livia I. Haasper, editor of the Ottawa
Triumph Club news letter, the "Overdrive". John Goethert, editor of the
Spitfire /GT6 magazine, gave me the link to this e-mail list. I've been
editing our news letter since last fall and though, English being my second
language, I've had a lot of fun with it.
So far, I've not seen a lot of correspondence on this list.
If you like to check out our club and the news letter, here's the link. You
can download the PDF file into Acrobat reader.
http://www.ovtc.net/
Cheers
Liv Haasper
67 Spitfire
70 GT6+ in various stages of restoration