Re: [Nobbc] Fourth of July So Marin Ride...

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fourth of July So Marin Ride...
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 07:57:50 -0700
I'm tempted but I can usually barely make our 10AM start here in Santa
Rosa. 9AM in southern Marin would be a stretch plus it would require a
longer time commitment then I can spend on a holiday away from family
obligations. Too bad, I adjusted the valves on my car yesterday and it's
  running as well as a 49 year old car can expect. I guess I'll just
take a tour locally on the Fourth. Those of you going, have a good time
and a great holiday, see you on our next ride on Bastille Day.

Ron
58 MGA