Re: [Nobbc] Take a look...as forwarded by Andy G

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Take a look...as forwarded by Andy G
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:59:09 -0700
Hi Greg,

Good little drive. Ended up on the coast in Bodega Bay, which was great
for
lunch as it was quite a bit cooler out there. Norman Vogel gave out
route sheets
for the run. He has a 74 Alfa GTV, so I'm sure you would have been
interested
in that.
Morgan chucked it's battery hold down after lunch so had to take it easy
on the route home.
Route was Strawberry Center in Mill Valley up 101 to Lucas Valley Rd.,
to Nicasio
Valley Rd. to Petaluma-Pt. Reyes Rd. to Hicks Valley Rd., to Wilson Hill
Rd., to
Chileno Valley Rd., then to Tomales Rd. into Tomales. That was the
official printed
route sheet and end. Once in Tomales we decided to go up to Bodega Bay
for lunch.

People that showed up:
Me - 59 Morgan +4
Scott Irwin & wife -  65 Spitfire
Michael Vogel - 62 Austin Healey 3000
Dick & Judy Scardamaglia - New Chrysler Crossfire convertible
Steve Plath - 68 Jaguar E-Type FHC
Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Hope you and Trish had a good 4th. Sorry you couldn't make it.

Cheers and next time,
Wendell