[Nobbc] Nobbc Saturday 7/14

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Nobbc Saturday 7/14
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:42:20 -0700
John Kenner has graciously offered to lead a ride to his "Lotus barn" in
Sebastopol. He suggested an interesting long way via Martinelli Rd. then
back to the barn with the possibility of continuing on afterwards. We'll
meet at 10AM in the commuter lot west of 101 on River Rd. (PG&E substation.

I'm sending this message to our club list server also, so many of you
may receive it twice. I urge those of you who haven't joined the list
yet to do so at http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/nobbc.

Ron
58 MGA