Re: [Nobbc] Reminder-littos ranch...oh-yea-30 years ago-

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Reminder-littos ranch...oh-yea-30 years ago-
From: "Steve Lehmann" <sand@frii.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:45:57 -0600
hell yes littos hub cap ranch-
litto del montie-
if you go the road from st.helena and get past angwin you come to the fork
in the road-there is a store there.
it,s, were the awsome tr3 green was photoed that was on the website so long.
what you do is go left as heading back to middletown-i may have it wrong but
i think it,s butts canion rd.
hang a left there at the store- littos will be maybe 2-3 miles on your right
hand side.
belive it or not i met litto-he drove a 63 ford ranchero-
in the back window he had dogs and hulla dancers w/the bouncey heads-
i understand that litto had a 4000 lbs. iron slag from a casting drilled
full of holes stuffed w/ lites for a coffee table in his living room.
i had a photo class in high school-
i returned and photoed the great litto hubcap ranch.-
i was 16 and just got my drivers lic.
god dam-that makes it 30 years!!!!
anyhoot -yea time flies-
if the place is as should be look for the stryrofome surfboards wired to the
fence.
cant miss it.
im shure there are numerous listings on the web.
look up littos hubcap ranch.
b.t.w. the old red ranchero plates were just plain litto.
yea i did meet litto when i was a kid.
(and that,s getting to be longer ago than i like)
steve-colorado-
send pics.
tx.