Re: [Nobbc] Palo Alto next weekend

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Palo Alto next weekend
From: "michael" <michael@dcspg.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:14:57 -0700
Ron, when is or was Dixon? thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Ron Engelhardt
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 11:00 AM
To: North Bay British Car Club

I've gone in years past but won't make it this year. It's not as good as
it used to be, I still like the Dixon show better. Can't beat Palo Alto
for sheer numbers of British cars though and an eclectic variety, worth
visiting for sure. If you are on any of the other autox.team.net lists,
it's a good place to meet other list members in person.

The Saturday ride does interfere with our first Saturday ride this
month. This hasn't caused any problems in years past as most of our
members do our ride on Saturday, then go to PA on Sunday for the show.

Any volunteers to lead our Saturday ride? If you have a favorite local
ride, introduce it to the rest of the club!

Ron
58 MGA