Re: [Nobbc] death or rebirth of a tr-6? fort collins.here you go

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] death or rebirth of a tr-6? fort collins.here you go
From: "Robin Jackson" <apexbrit@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:47:44 -0700
Here is a site with some basic info on the subject:
http://www.autobloggreen.com/2006/06/14/electric-vehicles-in-depth-part-i-the
-history-of-evs/3<http://www.autobloggreen.com/2006/06/14/electric-vehicles-i
n-depth-part-i-the-history-of-evs/3>

I have a series 3 Sunbeam I may convert when the Jaguar is thundering down the
road.

Cheers, Rob