Re: [Nobbc] carbon offset funds-send to---HELP!!!!!!!!9-11

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] carbon offset funds-send to---HELP!!!!!!!!9-11
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:58:47 -0800
You take this far to personally Steve. Your contribution to any climate
change is infinitesimally small, really of no consequence at all. Don't
sweat the small stuff. No one here is going to send you any dough unless
it is the cookie type. As far as your rant about climate change, Ill
trust the experts on this rather than your limited knowledge and
expertise. So in this matter only I send you a large F O and also a very
Happy New Year!!

Deano