[Nobbc] Need Advice w 1953 MG-TD

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Need Advice w 1953 MG-TD
From: Dawson Church <dawson@authorspublishing.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:31:16 -0700
Hi Ron and Greg,

I wound up buying it, Ron, thanks for the tip! Its a good example,
frame, body and interior are primo. The engine and transmission are
out, not rebuilt, partially disassembled:

http://picasaweb.google.com/normcay/MGpics?authkey=OwuF6YpwLjQ

Is there a shop in the bay area that can rebuild? The car is in
Sacramento, the former owner is trailering it out here. I'd rather
have him unload at the rebuilders, since my garage is bulging at the
seams.

Or does any charitable club member with acreage have space for the
body while I have the motor rebuilt?

Any advice is appreciated, for instance, is it important to rebuild
the old one, rather than just grab an existing rebuilt wherever I can
find one?

I swear I will have this one on the road in time for club ride this
year!

Dawson