Re: [Nobbc] Saturday Drive

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Saturday Drive
From: rlmossholder@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 01:13:54 +0000
  Sure sounds like a great drive, I wish I could be there too. The Spitfire
needs a little more TLC before I make any more trips in it. Since the last time
I joined in on a ride I have made two 600 mile road trips in it. I am now
experiencing a little water in my oil. I believe it's from the head gasket. I
also have a vibration in the drive shaft which needs to be addressed. Upon
inspection, it looked to be slightly bent. I have changed all the u-joints and
the vibration persists. I think the next step will be to have the drive shaft
balanced. Any recommendations for a drive line shop in the Santa Rosa area?

Thanks, and have a great time tomorrow.

Rich M