Re: [Nobbc] Nice Drive!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Nice Drive!
From: ctwehn@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:00:58 +0000 (UTC)
Greg, et all...
sorry we missed the ride but 3 days prior our front door was kicked in at our
house in Sebastopol in the middle of the day and alot of our personal
possessions were stolen. They ransacked our bedroom and took jewelry and my
checking and savings books. Needless to say, we've been on edge and not wanting
to wander too far from home for awhile.
Luckily, they didn't find the keys to any of my Triumphs.
Everyone please keep your eyes out for suspicious people in your neighborhoods.
Lock up your valuables and especially those items that have sentimental value.
We just heard tonight that another home towards Occidental was hit this
weekend.
Keep safe, and we'll see you on next months ride(s).

Charlie & Patty