Re: [Nobbc] TODAYS RIDE

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] TODAYS RIDE
From: Dennis O'Dea <dodea495@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:40:44 -0700
John great, job leading the drive.  It was good to see the Herald out and
leading.  I think you made a good decision on changing your wiper arms in
Occidental.  After lunch we thought of trying to find Dillon Beach, but
decided we would leave that destination for some other drive.

Dennis & Sheryl,
1976 MGB X 2