Re: [Nobbc] Fw: CSRG Races

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: CSRG Races
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:10:23 -0700
Hi Greg,

It does not metter how long you stay, hopefully you would be there early
and stay for a half day, however, you are the only one to respond so far. If
you know any other members, please shake them up, it be very cool to have
our club represented at the track. I plan to be there Sunday for sure, and
hopefully Saturday as well. I am also going to have my father bring his
(british) Ferrari 400i as a charter member to help make the comittment
number. BUT, we really need our british car members, minimum 10 cars to show
up to get the space, and I need to get back to Mr. Lauber by tomorrow AM.
Thank you for your response, hope to see you there.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4
707-766-9405