Re: [Nobbc] Calistoga car show

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Calistoga car show
From: Martin Rayman <drmartyrayman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:58:30 -0700
Lovely story Don,
Thanks for the telling.
Cheers,
Marty
'53 TD

--
Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry

NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and permanently
delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies
even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.