Re: [Nobbc] NAMGAR West 2009

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] NAMGAR West 2009
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:14:41 -0700
Ron, it would be great if you and other NoBBC members join us.  Here's the
itinerary about the drive.

WAVES TO WINE TOUR

This wonderful tour will take you out to the Pacific Ocean at Bodega Bay on
beautiful country roads and back inland to enjoy some of Sonoma Countys
finest boutique wineries. The route leaves Rohnert Park and passes through
open pasture land and working farms.  We will go through historic Valley
Ford and onto Bodega Bay which offers some of the most breathtaking views
available of the rugged Northern California Coast.  We will stop at Goat
Rock beach for a rest stop (restrooms available), where you can walk on the
beach and wade in the waves.  Well then continue through Guerneville and
along the Russian River and old growth Redwood forests to the heart of the
Sonoma County Wine Country.  Well be making a lunch stop at Mill Creek
Winery where we can do some wine tasting and picnic on a deck that overlooks
the Dry Creek Valley.  Youll need to bring your own picnic lunch.   We will
continue on through the Dry Creek Valley area and cross over to the famous
Alexander Valley Appellation for our return home.  In the Alexander Valley
well be stopping at Hanna Winery for another rest stop and more wine
tasting.  Youre free to take your time and visit as many of the world
famous wineries in the Alexander Valley as you want or continue on with the
group.  The tour directions are in you packet.  Our return trip will then
take us through Chalk Hill, another famous wine growing region.  This tour
will last approximately 5 = hours, including stops and will give you a taste
of the beauty of the Sonoma Coastline and the wine country region.