Re: [Nobbc] [Fwd: North Bay British Car Club]

To: <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] [Fwd: North Bay British Car Club]
From: Jordan Tabak <tabakphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:24:58 +0000
Hey there,

Unfortunately I am unable to make it this Sunday for the Feb 14th ride. I may
be available to meet in the morning before the ride begins - what time is
everyone scheduled to meet up? Thank you very much for the oppurtunity and
please continue to keep me informed. Thank you again

Jordan Tabak
www.brakefadephotography.com

> From: dawson@authorspublishing.com
> Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:06:34 -0800
> To: nobbc@autox.team.net
> CC: tabakphoto@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Nobbc] [Fwd: North Bay British Car Club]
>
> Hi Charles,
>
> I'm hoping to see you and your wife on the Feb 14 ride!
>
> I'm making plans and will email them to the group shortly
>
> Dawson
>

> On Feb 4, 2010, at 4:16 PM, Cem2col@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Dear Jordan:
> >     As a long time old car collector myself, I would be most interested
in
> > having you photograph my Mk V Jaguar Drop Head coupe 1950 (five passenger
> > convertible with a three way convertible top) and my 1949 Willys Jeepster
> > (also a five passenger convertible) I also have a 1950 MK 1 Sunbeam
Alpine
> (two
> > passenger convertible, same model as in the Cary-Grant, Grace Kelly movie
> > "To Catch a Thief"}
> >     Also, as I am a credentialed Ordained Christian Minister in
California