[Nobbc] Jag help!!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Jag help!!
From: John Vetrano <jonvet@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:19:25 -0800
Hi all, sorry I missed the Valentines ride it looked like allot of fun.
After rebuilding the Stromberg9s on my 69 E Type I9m now having clutch
problems, it seems that the slave cylinder went away. I jacked up the car
and sure enough fluid is coming out of it when you engage the clutch pedal.
Because of the location of the cylinder and my mechanical ability this is
one for someone who knows what they are doing....not me. I9m not sure if it
needs a rebuild or replacement. Any advice of a place in the Santa Rosa area
that could repair this thing would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks, John Vetrano  jonvet@sonic.net

69 E Jag