[Nobbc] my search for an MGB

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] my search for an MGB
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:28:12 -0800
Hi Guys,
I hope this is not a violation of protocol, but . . .
I have been trying to find a nice original spec early (pre '68) MGB
for long time now.  I have a Mk 2 MGA which is a "survivor" or a
"driver" which I could trade toward an MGB that is in better
condition than my A.  If I buy a B rather than trade, I don't want to
let go the MGA until I get the MGB.  Any tips on locating such a car
would be greatly appreciated.  One needing some work might be a
possiblity too.
Such cars do not come up for sale often, as I think that many of the
surviving ones in the US have taken boat rides to other places.
Thanks!
Don Scott
Calistoga