Re: [Nobbc] 2010 MILLE - 113973807743464764076 - Picasa Web Albums

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] 2010 MILLE - 113973807743464764076 - Picasa Web Albums
From: rlmossholder@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:58:41 +0000 (UTC)
Hey John,

Greta Pics! Thanks for posting them.B I wish I could have been there.B  I was
wondering what it would cost to participate in the California Mille . Well,
$5800 to start and the cars must not post date 1957. Newer cars are allowed if
the technology employed in their construction is similar to a car built in
'57. Then it goes to committee for approval. Too much regulation, and too rich
for my blood. I am much happier to ride with you guys any way!

Rich