Re: [Nobbc] More on the CSRG races

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] More on the CSRG races
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 15:38:50 -0700
Hi Wendell,

Missed you, for both the CSRG event and the BBQ. Believe it or not, I
was so busy getting ready to handle the Alfa parade lap signups and
taking pictures I never got to see the D-type! Not sure if my previous
post of some of my own pictures made it to the list as I was having some
posts bounced - my apologies to all for the redundancy if so:
*http://tinyurl.com/253p9f5
*
What coupling did your Morgan spin? A muff coupling sounds obscene...
Sounds like you're saying the Morgan has a remote gearbox - I didn't
know that. Nice fore-aft weight distribution! You had to replace the
entire input shaft assembly? Yikes. Is that a TR4 'box?

Cheers,
Greg