Re: [Nobbc] May Car events

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] May Car events
From: "G. Mugele" <mewgull@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 21:08:35 -0700
Oh yeah... I forgot, there is a TRUCK show... meaning interesting
trucks of very limited production is the good stuff since a 1959
Peterbilt or Kenworth is pretty much the same as the current stuff.
But from the 20s to the mid 50s there were some really interesting
manufacturers with a total production run of dozens to maybe a 100 or
two.  This show is on the the 28th, 29th and 30th in Pleasonton at the
Alameda County Fairgrounds.   I understand that is likely that about
half the entrants will be coming from the other side of the Rockys.
That's gotta be expensive.

Gerry

On May 3, 2010, at 6:07 PM, andy preston wrote:

> May is probably one of the busiest months for car even

G. Mugele
mewgull@mugele.net

*** Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the
people are right more than half the time.  -- E. B. White