Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Wine Country Classic

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Wine Country Classic
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:06:02 -0700
This is probably the best event at Sears Pt. for vintage car
enthusiasts and a mentioned
before you have complete access to the drivers, cars and the food/
wine tasting is part
of your entry fee.
It was more fun when I was running the Morgan. Nothing like bringing
you into the here
and now than going wheel to wheel/nose to tail with another driver
who won't do anything
silly and everyone goes home in one piece.... cars and drivers.

Cheers,

Wendell