[Nobbc] Wine Country Classic

To: "nobbc" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Wine Country Classic
From: <sales@mvgmoldedproducts.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:13:11 -0700
Hello All,

I have posted several emails trying to enlist members to drive in the car
caravan to Sonoma on Friday 6-4 of the WCC weekend, and I have tried to enlist
members to participate in club car corral. I have spoken to Mike D'Addario at
Infineon, and we basicly have space set aside, probably up near turn 8/9, in
the dirt un-fortunately, and are just waiting for sign ups. Now I have a
couple of problems at hand concerning sign ups for the WCC events.

It is with great pride that I can announce that my 18 year daughter will
graduate from Casa Grande High School and wil be attending SF State University
in the fall.
It with GREAT sadness that I will not be able to drive the caravan on Friday
(Nor will my father driving his 78 Ferrari 400i with a british flag on it),
nor will I be able to be at the track on Saturday, as we are having a
graduation party for 3 girls.  I may be able to be there early to help
organize, if we get enough takers. I would also encourage everyone to take Tim
Thresh up on his offer of discount tickets.

I Believe that I will be there on Sunday, and I will be able to stay in
contact with Mike D'Addario to organize the car Corral. So far, I have 3 count
me in's for the car corral, I believe, but no takers fro the caravan that I
know of. So if anyone is interested in either event, please let me know
specifically which one so that I can get a head count for each event, and make
sure we have space set aside for us. If anyone is interested in the Caravan,
please remember that it is $50, 10 AM on Friday, and payment must be sent to
Mike D'Addario at Infineon.

Please act, do sit on your hands, these things are very difficult to pull off
at a last minute.

Michael
64 TR4
Tell    707-766-9405