[Nobbc] MGA grille piping

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] MGA grille piping
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 18:11:17 -0700
Mark, I'd think that the fat side faces out, but I don't remember there
being a fat or thin side.  It's very difficult to get to the piping to stay
in place on the back of the grille prior to installing the grille on the
car.  On mine I attached the piping to the back of the grille and held it in
place with blue masking tape spaced 1" apart.  I used clear silicone sealer
to attach the piping to the back of the grille in the 1" spaces.  When the
silicone had set, I removed the tape and applied more silicone sealant where
the tape had been.   Even then you have to be very careful to ensure that it
doesn't fall off.

Good luck

Andy