Re: [Nobbc] WCC tickets for Car Corral Sunday 6/7

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] WCC tickets for Car Corral Sunday 6/7
From: "Tim Thresh" <tsthresh@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:21:08 -0700
To further clarify, Mike and I are assuming that everyone who orders tickets
will eb a supporter of the NOBCC Car Corral on Sunday. My tickets are
special and only valid on Sunday 6th. The regular rate of 40 would apply if
you purchase your own tickets for Saturday!

If you plan to be there Saturday and would like to join Mike for a Car
Corral on that day also then let him know.

Regards, Tim